Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What's in Vimax? Ginko Biloba

So, like I said yesterday, I've been using Vimax for nearly 2 weeks now and it works.  Harder, stronger erections.  Less "down time." Did I mention hard erections?

But why does Vimax Male Virility Enhancement work to give you stronger, harder, bigger erections?

One of the key ingredients is Ginko Biloba leaf extract.  Ginko is known to improve blood flow and is often prescribed to sharpen focus and improve memory.

But, blood flow is also critical to strong, hard erections.  So, the inclusion of a significant amount of Ginko means your blood is flowing everywhere. And that means to your penis when you become aroused.

I used to long for the days in my early 20s when I had nice, firm, powerful erections. 

Now, I'm having them again.  Vimax is the reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment