Thursday, December 15, 2011

How to Have More Energy

If you want more energy - especially as the weather turns cooler and the sun shines less, you may need a vitamin boost.

Here's how I get more energy.

First, I normally take a 500 mcg b12 pill every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning. I do this to get an extra boost of energy on those days and to keep me running smooth -- I also do it for its metabolic enhancing benefits.

Last week, however, I noticed problems with a sore throat/infection. I started taking b12 everyday. Not only did my throat feel better fast, but also I've had MUCH more energy. I'm going to bed at 11 and getting up by 5 (normally, it'd be 10:30 and 6). And I feel great.

Plus, I'm maintaining a good weight in spite of some Holiday eating.

The other addition is Vitamin D. You don't get as much when its not sunny out -- so, you need MORE. I've probably taken one every other day -- but, it seems to be both helping my throat issue AND making me feel better overall.

So, if you need some energy and maybe a metabolic boost, try some b12.

No comments:

Post a Comment