Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Grow Your Hair with Biotin

About 7 years ago, the stylist who cuts my hair noticed it was thinning.  She warned me to take action lest I become bald.

She recommended I use Nioxin -- which I do. 

And she also suggested using Biotin - a supplement/vitamin that is supposed to promote skin/hair/nail health.

Let me tell you:  It does!!

My hairline has receded a bit, yes.  But the hair I do have is very thick and grows quite fast.  And that emerging bald spot from 7 years ago?  Not a sign of it.  I won't say I'm growing MORE hair...but my hair grows faster and seems healthier.  And I will admit the receding hairline is there, but not nearly noticeable given the thickness and body my once-thinning hair now has.

I was reminded of this the other night while watching a TV special on women's hair care and they were stressing the importance of Biotin to keep your hair growing strong as you age.

As a man, I've appreciated being nearly 40 and still not bald, in spite of warnings I was headed in that direction.

I can't promise it will help you keep hair forever. But Biotin has worked and is still working for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment