Wednesday, December 8, 2010

cayenne fruit and weight loss

Well, my personal experience is that cayenne works!

I took 1 40,000 STU pill with each of three meals on both a Saturday and Sunday.

didn't do anything else differently -- that is, I consumed the same # of calories as I typically do on a weekend and exercised as normal (light house cleaning on Saturday, three mile run on Sunday).

Monday morning I was down 2 pounds from my weigh-in on Friday morning.

I will also say this: I did notice an increase in my need to have bowel movements. They weren't bad or anything, just more of them (3 in a day compared with a normal 1).

But, the treatment worked. My personal recommendation would be not to use this method for long-term treatment ...but for short-term weight maintenance or when you need/want to boost your loss a bit over a short time.

I've been maintaining at 178 since I lost those 2 pounds in 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment